Northwest Arkansas is a growing location for international students, economic immigrants, and refugees, many of which are from unreached locations. Join our international ministry teams making disciples in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville. Develop missions and mobilization skills for effective cross-cultural ministry. Lets go on this disciple-making journey together.
Missions Training & Mobilization
- Foundations is designed to help obedient followers of Jesus establish a personal ministry role within the Great Commission while pursuing emotional and spiritual health. This is a great follow-up to Perspectives. Develop practical ministry, outreach, and discipleship. We aim to challenge your existing paradigms and assumptions of ministry in order to see lasting Kingdom impact globally.
Missional Learning Teams2x a year
The Missional Learning Team is an eight to fifteen-week experiential discipleship ministry training program. It is a great place for church groups or friends to learn together. Learn from experienced disciple-makers the basic principles of discipleship. We combine prayer, learning, team dynamics and practical ministry among the unreached.
Volunteer to serve alongside the international ministry meeting practical needs of international students at the University of Arkansas, refugees, and economic immigrants living in Springdale and Bentonville. We love for churches and ministries to partner with us sponsoring Serve Day months. This is a low-commitment way to get your feet wet.
Getting on a plane isn’t going to make you a missionary. Get involved in prayer and hands-on international ministry in Northwest Arkansas by coming alongside experienced leaders in partnership with several area churches to make disciples among the unreached and unchurched. Another simple opportunity that any church or ministry can get involved with!
Local Missionary TeamsOngoing
We train and coach ongoing disciple-making teams focused on specific populations that lack sufficient Christian witness. Our teams focus on finding a person of peace or existing believers among the people group and equipping them to reach the rest of their sphere of influence. We hope to see discipleship and teams that multiply locally and globally to reach the unreached in our cities and abroad.
Outreach & Discipleship
- Northwest Arkansas is the home to the University of Arkansas, John Brown University, and NWACC (Northwest Arkansas Community College). One of the primary ways we serve this community is through Furniture Friends. The international students we serve are from places like Saudi Arabia, Japan, China, and India. These students are future leaders of their countries and some of the most strategic people in the world to share the love of Christ with because they can be easily sent home with the Good News.
- We serve refugees from a variety of global nations coming from difficult and often traumatic circumstances. We serve them by providing furniture needs, emotional connection, and spiritual transformation.
- The big businesses in Northwest Arkansas such as Walmart, JB Hunt, and Tyson have attracted many international workers. Many of these people are from unreached places like India which has the largest number of unreached ethnic groups in the world. Other groups we have the opportunity to build relationships with have resettled in the area like the Hmong from Laos, Vietnamese, and the Marshallese of the Marshall Islands.
- Does your church need help with making disciples and missions training?
Invite a Forefront team member to help partner and train missionaries and church leaders!
Forefront coaching provides helpful guidance in best practices of cross-cultural disciple-making. We follow the philosophy of disciple-making movements which is a simple and highly reproducible church planting strategy.